To join, there are two parts to complete. Below you will find the first part, the online application. Once you have completed this application and submitted, you will be taken to the portion where you will choose the appropriate membership type for payment and enter a few more pieces of information to ensure we tie the payment and the application together.
Federal Disclosure Statement
- After the receipt of this agreement. You the buyer may cancel this agreement by midnight the third working day of the Maximum Health and Fitness LLC.. Excluding Sundays and Holidays. Cancellations must be in writing and delivered in person or by certified mail to Maximum Health and Fitness LLC. 22599 Mac Arthur Boulevard * Suite 136B California, MD 20619. Such cancellation must be postmarked by the aforementioned times. If you cancel within the three day period you are entitled to a full refund. Our Maryland Health Spa Registration Number E3295.
- Our facility is not required to carry a performance bond under the Maryland Health Club Services Law since we do not collect more than three months payment in advance Or charge initiation fees over $200.
- If you become disabled for at least three (3) months during the membership term and that disability is confirmed in writing by a physician, you have a right to any extension of this contract.
- If the facility is closed for a month or more, you are entitled to your choice of either an extension of the contract or a prorated refund. If the closing is not the fault of the Business, we are entitled to choose either remedy.
- This Notice of Consumer Rights is an integral part of the Application and Contract for Membership.
- Member may cancel this membership if member moves more than 35 miles out of the area and thereby cannot use the facilities. Member will be released from any remaining balance owed for the membership once proof of legal change of address in member's name (drivers license, unitlity bill, etc) is provide to Maximum Health and Fitness.
- You the buyer may cancel this agreement anytime within the agreed dates with a payment of $199.
Maximum Health and Fitness, LLC.,Inc. urges all members to obtain a physical examination from their physicians prior to the use of any exercise equipment in recognition of the possible dagners connected with any physical activity, member(s) hereby knowingly and voluntarily waive any right of caouse of action of any kind whatsoever arising as the result of such activity from which any liability may or could accrue to Maximum Health and Fitness, LLC., Inc., its officers, agents, employees, or instructors.